on orders of $99 or more
Simply look for the logo to enjoy free shipping on selected items throughout the store. If the items in your order which qualify for 'Free Shipping' total $99 or more, your order ships FREE!
How Do Vacuum Constriction Devices Work?
To use a vacuum constriction device:
- Place the pump, which can be pumped by hand or run on batteries, over the penis.
- Pump the air out of the cylinder so that a vacuum is created. The vacuum draws blood into the shaft of the penis and causes it to swell and become erect.
- Once the penis is erect, with the help of lubricant, slide the retaining band down onto the lower end of the penis.
- Remove the pump after releasing the vacuum.
- Intercourse can be attempted with the constriction band in place to help maintain the erection. The band can be left on safely for up to 30 minutes to allow for successful intercourse.
- Be sure that devices brought without a prescription contains a "quick release" feature, as there have been reports of penile injuries due to devices that did not release its vacuum on-demand or released it too slowly.