Spartan Manual (Hand) Operated Vacuum Erection DeviceUpgrade your current Vacuum Erection System to a SPARTAN® VED System today!
The Spartan® VED System is a medical grade Vacuum Erection Device used to create an erection in men with erectile dysfunction, to help with erection rehabilitation, and poor circulation. It is also used before and after penile implant surgery to optimize surgical results.
Step by Step Instructions
Simple: No Battery's, Quick Manual Pump Action
- Spartan® VED Systems were specially designed to consider, ease of use, quality, comfort, appearance, and power.
- The vacuum is placed over the penis and generates negative pressure in the tubing surrounding the penis.
- This pressure safely draws blood into the penile corpora cavernosa, resulting in rigidity of the penis.
- A constriction ring is then slid onto the base of the penis to maintain the erection and to prevent venous leakage.
- It may take several weeks to become fully comfortable with the device, practice is important.
- 3 year manufacture warranty*
- Modestly Priced and easy to use!
- High quality, Medical Grade Unit
- 1 Cylinder Tube (with easy air-release valve)
- 1 Pump Head (manual operated)
- 2 Adapter Bushings
- 1 Loading Cone
- 3 Constriction Rings – (sizes A, B, & C)
- 1 Tube of Water-Based Lubricant
- 1 Storage Bag
- 1 User Manual