PLEASE NOTE: You should ask your doctor about using any of
the Osbon ErecAids if you are taking anti-coagulant (blood thinning)
medicine, if you have a penile implant, or if you have Peyronie's
disease, leukemia, or other blood disorders where bleeding or clotting
may be a problem.
The Osbon ErecAid® Esteem™ Systems provides a
90+% effective, non-surgical alternative for any man with erectile
dysfunction. External vacuum systems are a simple and practical way of
managing impotence. Benefits include:
- No trauma or potential complications of a surgical procedure
- Totally reversible nature makes it ideal for short, intermittent or long-term use.
- The Osbon technique of negative pressure and tension is easy to understand and apply.
A Treatment Recommended by Doctors
ErecAid® Esteem™ External Vacuum Therapy System restores sexual
function in 9 out of 10 impotent men. Non-invasive and low cost vacuum
therapy, coupled with its "relatively high probability of desirable
outcome", makes it the ideal therapy for treating erectile dysfunction.
ErecAid® External Vacuum Therapy System causes penile rigidity that can
be maintained for up to thirty minutes.
ErecAid® System is the most frequently prescribed, best accepted treatment for impotence because it:
Try Esteem™ to discover:
- is completely safe
- provides immediate results
- requires no surgery
- is drug-free
- has no serious side effects
- is easy to use
- is affordable and often covered by Medicare and private insurance.
- 5 Year Warranty
ErecAid® External Vacuum Therapy System is easy to use
- new combined pump and cylinder for one-hand operation
- new sleek, angled shape for better, more comfortable grip
- new contoured cylinder with finger grooves for easy transfer of tension ring
- exclusive Easy Action® ring applicator for one-touch placement of ring on cylinder
- toll-free help line
- exclusive lifetime warranty
- proven success rate of over 90%
The ErecAid® External Vacuum Therapy System is a treatment approved by the American Urological Association
- Step 1
Vacuum cylinder with tension ring is placed over penis.
- Step 2
Pump removes air from cylinder, which causes penis to become erect.
- Step 3
Tension ring is slid to base of penis to maintain erection; cylinder is removed.